Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just...A Tuesday in the Backyard!

A squiggly hose toy that is about three years old...seemed just like new!



Easton helped me clean the chicken coop...kind of!

"Come little chick, chicks...let me squeeze you and pick you up by your feathers!"

"I don't know who ate the dirt mom, it wasn't me!"


Aren't they getting big? These were babies just three months ago!
(almost ready to eat...just kidding)


Okay, maybe I should dress the kid. But this way it's easier to hose him off!


The kids in the hot tub!



The girls...dressed up Easton again! Payback could be brutal when he gets older.


Chance thinks it's so funny he can hardly control himself!
Little does he know, they did the same thing to him when
he was a baby!!


Oooh, la, la...isn't he fancy!
Easton could not be more of a boy/boy...he is going to hate this

picture in a few years. I can't wait to show his girlfriends someday!



After dinner...Brandon hand waxed my car for me!!! Isn't he sweet?

2 comments:

schaars said...

I still can't believe that you have chickens in your back yard I have got to come over and see this! Ohh those pictures of Easton are too funny he is going to get his sisters back one day for dressing him up like a girl!! How nice is your hubby I have to take my car and get it waxed. By the way we have the same car but mine is white too funny we are way too much alike!

jenn said...

That is a good day.

Still can't get over that fact that you are raising chickens. You are the woman.

Easton and Luke can get together and play dress-up. Luke prefers a certain green Tinkerbell dress. :)