
On Saturday, we went out to Utah Lake and went boating with our good friends, "the Escobars." But before we met them, Brandon gave the girls an early birthday present that they had both said they wanted instead of birthday parties this year...

A NEW WAKEBOARD!

They were soooo excited. It is such a cute board, and has the girliest graphics!

Then it was off to lunch at Zupa's before we hit the lake!

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much before I got on the boat with Anth!!!
He is a crazy driver. I can hardly catch my breath when he drives because I
am laughing so hard. If you know Anth, he'll do anything to get a rise out of
the kids and the adults for that matter! My kids always say..."Anthony is nuts."

Addie took this picture...she would be offended if I didn't add it!

Makenna, Meleesa, and Isabelle on the tube.

Tyson, Chance and Marcus.

I love, love, love this picture. This was Meleesa eating her very first "Funjun."
I always introduce her to such good things...what are friends for?

Eric and Rachelle Liljenquist came out mid-day to
join the fun!! Eric was so good at getting the kids to do
things. He even surfed with his little two year old "Halle" on
the board. It was great to see them!
(Except that Rachelle has the most perfect body I have ever seen and I almost threw her overboard)
All and all, it was a great day with good friends on Utah Lake!
10 comments:
That looks way fun! We are doing that this weekend. I LOVE the new wakeboard! That is pretty sweet. I can't remember if I commented on the skittles post or not, but how sweet was that?! You are an awesome mom and your kids will be just like you.
I love love love the girls wakeboard! So cute, and girlie! Looks like you guys had a great time.
I just made a connection. I always see those cute kids and their cute mom at the sports mall swimming! Also, I know their sister, Andrea. Her kids play baseball with my kids. Isn't it a small world? Oh, and by the way, if anyone would take me boating: I WILL PAY for the gas. I want to go boating but I guess i don't have the "right" friends...ha ha.
What I would do to be one of your friends!!! ha ha you guys always have so much fun seriously would you please adopt me into your family!
Cutest wakeboard EVER! Happy Birthday Hannah and Addie! Looks like you had lots of fun out on the lake. I love that picture of you and Brandon, it's super cute.
Two things I forgot. Anthony looks so much like his dad did when we were in high school, it's scary! Second, their twins are maybe the most beautiful kids EVER! Would you pass that onto them please.
Also, Steve is my friend Lisa. Steve is her husband, and for some reason she signs on as him. Ya know, like sometimes you're Hannah!
Hello... why the hell wasn't i invited... afterall i am family!!!
Oh and Meleesa will kill you for posting that picture! And I can't believe she got her hair wet... a whole week in Mexico she never got it wet, nope not once! She'll kill me for saying that! ♥
I have all kinds of AMAZING comments swirling in my head right now, but I will refrain considering my love for you and the knowledge that you will know exactly what I am thinking. :)
Seriously?!?
What a fun day with a great bunch of friends.
Post a Comment