Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday "Hannah Girl"


Yesterday, Hannah turned eleven years old! How could I possibly have a child that age? She is such a wonderful little girl, so full of life. No one likes to giggle more than her. And when she is giggling she talks in some foreign language while she is trying to tell you why she is laughing! Han has always been a "daddy's girl" she has Brandon right where she wants him. (They seldom argue, unless she doesn't clean the cat's litter box.) She is such a beautiful dancer. Hannah is the best big sister anyone could ask for...Addie may argue with that, but the boys would agree for sure! She always works so hard in school, and loves to read. Animals are her passion, "Animal Planet" and "Discovery" channels are her favorite to watch in her spare time(we always tease that she's going to be one of those P.I.T.A people.) Hannah can be very stubborn and is quite the little bossy mother around our house...but I suppose that may benefit her someday!
She and I share a special bond that I may never have with any of my other children in that she loved my mom like I did. She will most likely remember my mom the best of my kids even though they only had seven short years together. My mom and Hannah bonded the second she was born and had an inseperable relationship from that day forward. We love to remember funny times with "Grammy."
I am so proud of the person Hannah is becoming. And I love her so much. "Happy Birthday, my little Hannah," love...Mommy!

5 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I love that picture at the beginning. Hey, I left a comment on my blog, but thought I'd put one here too. Photoscape is easy. There is a link to it from my blog in that post. Click on it and it will have you download the program. It only take a minute, then I just played around with the program. I'm still learning too, but if you need any other help let me know.

Bell Family said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!! Cute post Liz. You said it perfectly!! Thanks for letting me share in their lives. Hannah is a compliment to you. You have raised her well.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Miss Hannah! I can't belieive your 11. She sounds like such an awesome kid. You guys must be doing something right! I sure wish we lived closer so our kids new each other better. I know we cherish the few times we've been together! I feel like you're family! Love you all

Natali Thompson said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! She sounds like a sweet, fun girl-just like her mom. She looks just like you too! I was starting to wonder if you were on a trip or something. This really was a sweet post :)

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Hannah-Banana! You are such a sweet, cute, fun, kind, loving girl. My kids just love you to pieces and I love that whenever you see me you give me a big hug. You are a sweetheart! Hope you had the best b-day ever.

xoxo,

Aunt JEnn