It was a nail biter....the score was very close! However; I think Easton won!
Easton was a little frustrated because the jerseys were ONE SIZE FITS ALL! He said he felt like he was in a stinkin dress and wanted to have a word with the team owner.
Cute pics! I love the jerseys...especially on Easton! :) It was fun to be with you guys yesterday! Hope you've de-stressed a little bit!
I also love the poop post! I can honestly say that other then an occasional blow-out diaper...I've never had to do the poop mess clean-up! I guess my kids were good about leaving their diapers on! Grateful for that!!
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Easton is! He's growing like a weed.
Cute pics! I love the jerseys...especially on Easton! :) It was fun to be with you guys yesterday! Hope you've de-stressed a little bit!
I also love the poop post! I can honestly say that other then an occasional blow-out diaper...I've never had to do the poop mess clean-up! I guess my kids were good about leaving their diapers on! Grateful for that!!
Post a Comment