Can't Wait Any Longer!
I just couldn't wait any longer. Yesterday I had to put out some Halloween decorations. Yes, I know that it is only September 30th, but what's a day or two before October? I feel much better now!
This is a table that I decorate with all pictures of past Halloween's. The kids love to remember all of their old costumes. Kinda' fun!
8 comments:
I am totally with ya on that. Mine went up today!
Mine went up yesterday afternoon. :) They have to be up and displayed BY October 1st, so you are totally on top of things. I will post the peach pie recipe at the bottom of my bloggie...just for you. :)
Mine went up a week ago, I love decorating my house for Halloween...I always end up doing it way to early.
We have more Halloween decorations than Christmas! For some reason, I've been dreading putting it up...but I'm starting today! Your stuff looks great!!
YOUR TABLE iS SO FREAKiNG CUTE!!!!!
Super cute decorations! Don't feel bad, I put mine up a week ago and my sister did like three weeks ago! We have old costume pictures up too-love it!
Okay little miss decorator I love the halloween decor! Please please please help me:) I would have never thought of putting Halloween pics from previous halloweens... love it! I just might have to steal the idea!
I had mine up in September too...Halloween rocks!
Super cute decorations. Love all the pics of Halloweens past.
Post a Comment