
We are able to just relax with the kids and do things that we never seem to take much time for at home. We put together tons of puzzles, play cards, make delicious meals, do a lot of swimming, play in the game room, make playdough
creations, take hikes, and watch a lot of great movies! Every year I forget how priceless this vacation is until we finally get up the mountain and truly relax with our little sweeties. Life is so short, and goes by so quickly that sometimes we forget to take time out for the little things with our kiddos. Thank you "Snowbird" for this great hideaway...how blessed we are to have this MOUNTAIN in our lives!
My mom loved this place so much, and when I am there I feel so close to her. I breathe the pine scented air, and look at the breath taking landscape, and I truly appreciate why she loved it like she did. The picture of the kids on the wood swing, is where my mom used to sit and watch them while they played on the playground for hours. It's so great that they still remember those days. I'm sure she is still watching, just from a more comfortable seat!
5 comments:
What a great tradition. Do you take your kids out of school?? The pic of the 4 of them on the swing is priceless!
Oh yeah -- well did you get to see a wedding there??? Ha. We had so much fun, I'm thinking of making it a tradition for our family too. I have tons of pictures of my kids at that park, I just didn't post them. I love Snowbird!
We love it up there too! That is so sweet to have those nice memories of your mom. I am sure with you keeping up these traditions, your kids won't forget them either. It is a beautiful place-there isn't any where better for you to remember your mom!
I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Snowbird is the best. We have had a lot of family vacations up there too, and I just love it!
YOUR FAMILY IS GORGEOUS!!! WE LOVE OUR MOUNTAIN GETAWAY IN "THE CANYONS" TOO. FAMILY MEMORIES ARE PRICELESS. WE LOVE YOU GUYS.
Post a Comment