Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yank em'

Hannah had three of the five teeth yanked out today that she has to have taken out in order to get braces.

She was a really good sport and acted so funny with the gas. She wouldn't be quiet....just talk, talk, talk. And she kept laughing at herself. Then she was so worried that her nose was getting bigger because it was numb and felt HUGE! Accidentally, she kept putting her fingers up her nose trying to feel if it was still there! Hilarious indeed!

The doctor told her not to eat anything sharp for a couple of days until the holes healed up. One of her favorite foods is "Gardettos" snack mix. Dr. Reinemer had never even tried it before. So after we were done, we ran to the store and picked him up a bag to try! Who hasn't tried Gardettos??? A Dr. Pepper and Gardettos used to be the meal of champions!

9 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

At least it looks like it was a fun experience. I have not tried Gardettos-I will have to look into that.

Amy said...

I LOVE the gas. That's a crack up. And who said Dr. Pepper and Gardettos isn't still the meal of champions!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Poor Hannah! What a trooper. I hope she's feeling ok.

Paige Hanks said...

I remember those days....uh that was the worst getting those dumb teeth pulled. I swear I almost had to have my whole mouth removed before they could put braces on me...in 3RD GRADE!!!! Tell Hannah to hang in there, it's worth it Ü

Bell Family said...

Ouch!! That sounds painful. That Hannah is such a brave girl. Way to go!!

jenn said...

Oh man, I do not envy her! Ouch! Good luck, Hannah, on your "bracelets" {as Grace calls them}. :)

schaars said...

Oh man the Dentist is the worst! I have never tried Gardettos am I missing out? I will have to try it out!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

HANNAH... WHAT'S UP WiTH YOUR SMiLE iN THAT LAST PHOTO? ARE YOU A WEiRDO OR SOMETHiNG? HA HA!!!

Rogers Family Blog said...

No fun! My oldest has to do that very same thing because he has "four cars trying to fit into a two car garage" so his ortho says...the joys!