Monday, September 22, 2008

The Bell's Hidden Cabin








Last Friday night, we went with the Bell's to Sams aunt and uncles cabin. It is hidden somewhere up behind LaCaille. Holy cow, I had no idea that a little cabin could be so charming. It's like something out of a movie. And the landscaping was incredible complete with acorn tree's (which Addie spent all night collecting.) We had taco soup, cornbread, and s'mores (all thanks to Bree.) It's fun when your friend entertains and cooks for you on her OWN birthday! We had such a fun and relaxing evening...and the kids were in heaven. "Thanks again Sam and Breezy."

4 comments:

Bell Family said...

What fun!! I'm going to steal some of your pictures. I love how out families are super close and that Amanda just joins in the fun, she is just like one of us. We never did find Jackson's toy motorcycle. Sam even went up the next day to look for it. A bear must have gotten it.

Natali Thompson said...

We love that cabin-it has been a whole year (almost to the day) since we have been there-maybe next time we will get invited BREE! :) All you were missing was the karaoke.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

OH MY GOSH... ALLiNA AND i WERE DYiNG OVER THAT CUTE CABiN! WE THiNK THAT NEXT TiME YOU GO... YOU SHOULD TAKE PiCTURES OF JUST THE CABiN (NOT YOUR SiLLY MUGS... HA HA!), AND POST THEM. iT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE LiTTLE PiECES OF FiARYTALE HiDDEN OUT THERE. WHAT A FUN TiME FOR ALL OF YOU!

jenn said...

I {heart} cabins. I want one when I grow up.