Monday, September 29, 2008

Hannah and Allina..."two peas in a pod"

Allina has babysat my kids since she was just fourteen years old (she's 20 now).This girl is the sweetest, smartest, most responsible girl. I have just loved watching her grow, and enjoyed all the cute little things she's taught my kids through the years. Hannah and Addie just adore her. Well, last weekend I had to go on the temple excursion and Hannah did not have anyone to take her to the "Mommy-Daughter" treasure hunt for her dance class. So guess who bailed me out??? Yep, Allina. She took Hannah on Friday night and let her sleep at her apartment down at UVU...she even took her to a Luau. Then on Saturday they went shopping and to the treasure hunt. We are so lucky to have her....Thanks again Allina, Hannah had the time of her LiFE!! Below is a letter that Allina sent me along with these cute photos.


Hannah and I went shopping after the mall hunt, and oh my crap every store we went into she would see how many hats she could stack on her head and what kind of weird boots she could put on, I would go into the dressing room come out, and there is Hannah all dressed up with scarves and hats and boots and who knows what... haha it was truly amusing I love her, she and I are two peas in a pod I tell ya, we have the same spirit in us, I love her to death. She got so tired/crazy I kept telling her she was shopping drunk haha. She would rub her toes on the wierd siding of the escilator and said it felt so good haha.

Thanks for asking me to help this weekend.. we had TOO much fun.
Love ya!
Leena

4 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Those girls are too cute! No worries about today. I'm glad you forgot, because I actually forgot too! I can't believe it. I took the kids to visit Mark at work and didn't even think. I'll give you a call tomorrow and we can talk about another time.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

ALLiNA HAD AN ABSOLUTE BALL!!! SHE WENT ON AND ON ABOUT THE FUN TiME THEY HAD TOGETHER. THEY ARE TRULY "TWO PEAS iN A POD"! SHE LOVES ALL OF YOUR KiDOS SOOO MUCH, AND HER BABYSiTTiNG DAYS AT YOUR HOUSE WiLL ALWAYS STAY CLOSE TO HER HEART. THANK YOU BANDON AND LiZ... FOR SHARiNG YOUR LiTTLE LOVEYS WiTH HER.

Amy said...

I wish I had an Allina-LUCKY

Natali Thompson said...

That is my kind of babysitter-where can I get me one?