"Our cup runneth over."
Wow! That is some major hair!
How did you even get Addie's hair to stand up like that???
Those kids looks so cute. I'm so bummed Jackson is missing all this.
OMGosh! Those hair do's should be in a be in a Dr. Seuss mouvie! Mine looks like that every day, what do you mean "Bad hair day". They look adorable to me!Em
Did Amanda help you with those do's. I love it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! That is some major hair!
How did you even get Addie's hair to stand up like that???
Those kids looks so cute. I'm so bummed Jackson is missing all this.
OMGosh! Those hair do's should be in a be in a Dr. Seuss mouvie! Mine looks like that every day, what do you mean "Bad hair day". They look adorable to me!
Em
Did Amanda help you with those do's. I love it.
Post a Comment