you have a pumpkin patch? your killing me lizzy! what on earth can you not do? now for sure you need to do the quirks tag, we all need to see that you are human and have faults! right away, can't delay! good freakin grief!
your kids pictures are way cute. oh and i love the muffin tin. i've got to try that but with my six year old. gripe. Ö
way to go on the pumpkins! I haven't planted any for two years now-I am jealous. I love the pictures from the REAL game...and could your kids be any cuter? They all look so grown up-I love the school pictures! Next weekend baby-are you "Thriller" ready?
Oh my --- I love the pumpkins. My kids loved visiting the farm. They haven't stopped talking about chasing the chickens. I'm getting my coverlook picture soon and will be putting it in your yard -- he he
We have a critter who keeps eating the veggies in our garden. He got one of of pumpkins, dang it! I love that you have such an amazing garden...you are amazing!
5 comments:
you have a pumpkin patch? your killing me lizzy! what on earth can you not do? now for sure you need to do the quirks tag, we all need to see that you are human and have faults! right away, can't delay! good freakin grief!
your kids pictures are way cute. oh and i love the muffin tin. i've got to try that but with my six year old. gripe. Ö
I love pumpkins! And I left you a super secret message under" just do it"
way to go on the pumpkins! I haven't planted any for two years now-I am jealous. I love the pictures from the REAL game...and could your kids be any cuter? They all look so grown up-I love the school pictures! Next weekend baby-are you "Thriller" ready?
Oh my --- I love the pumpkins. My kids loved visiting the farm. They haven't stopped talking about chasing the chickens. I'm getting my coverlook picture soon and will be putting it in your yard -- he he
We have a critter who keeps eating the veggies in our garden. He got one of of pumpkins, dang it! I love that you have such an amazing garden...you are amazing!
Post a Comment