Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nat's Witchy Tea ~ 2008

Each and every year, the neighborhood "witches" get together for a luncheon. This year, Natalie Ball was the hostess!

Marsha was "Dolly" witch. You can't really tell in the picture, but her breasts were scary big!

What witch is complete without a pair of "cow" boots?

Lori, Michelle, Strawberri, and Lauretta.

We played a game where you put a piece of paper behind your back and tried to rip a witches profile out of the paper. This is what Lor came up with. It looked more like a uterus!

Natalie, Bree, Tiff, and Tara

OOOOh sexy momma's!

I won these socks....ouch, I look good!

Lor, always comes in "style." Right after this picture, she sped off and tipped over in the street. Don't tell Rob.

6 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Looks like fun! You all look adorable.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

OOOHHH YEAH GIRLFRIEND... WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!!

Natali Thompson said...

Looks fun-I love the scooter-almost like a broom. The crazy hair day sure is cute-that is the brightest orange I have ever seen!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Crazy witches. Looks like a blast. Love the scooter. that is something i would do. I am so happy you came last night. You are a blast. Did you erase that awful picture yet, twin?

margo said...

What a fun tradition -- I should copy you and start one in our neighborhood! Have you been to Gardners Village and seen all the witches there -- soooo cute. We really missed you in St. George -- it was a blast, in mean it was horrible!

Scha&Andi said...

Now you girls know how to party! Looks like some fun.