It wouldn't be Halloween if we couldn't eat our "mummies!!!" Otherwise known as a hot dog wrapped in a biscuit with mustard for it's eyes! A very complicated recipe that only few can ever accomplish!
HEY CUTiE... i'M DOiNG THESE FOR KREW'S CLASS HALLOWEEN PARTY TOMORROW. i HOPE MiNE TURN OUT AS CUTE AS YOURS DiD!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TOMORROW MACKAY FAM!!!
Fun-I did mine with little smokies...they were mini mummies. Hey, you could probably ask Holly if you could borrow her dress-I am sure you could fit in it!
You are the cutest Mom! Sienna is such a pill she hates hot dogs how sad is that what kid do you know that doesn't like hot dogs??? Only mine! I love all your kids costumes!
When you were making the mummies, did you think about the mummy at Thriller??? Hee Hee. It was fun to see you today -- you blasted off so fast, did we offend you?? Was it the naked waterskiing?
Seriously you are such a fun and creative mom! I hope I am the same way with my kids! I will just have to steal all your fun ideas! I hope you had a Happy Halloween!!!
9 comments:
We did those exact same things for dinner on Monday for Family Night. My turned out huge. I think I wrapped them to thick. They were warm mummies!!
HEY CUTiE... i'M DOiNG THESE FOR KREW'S CLASS HALLOWEEN PARTY TOMORROW. i HOPE MiNE TURN OUT AS CUTE AS YOURS DiD!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TOMORROW MACKAY FAM!!!
What a great idea! I will have to remember this one. Happy Halloween.
Fun-I did mine with little smokies...they were mini mummies. Hey, you could probably ask Holly if you could borrow her dress-I am sure you could fit in it!
Happy halloween. We'll be making these tonight. Boooooooo!
You are the cutest Mom! Sienna is such a pill she hates hot dogs how sad is that what kid do you know that doesn't like hot dogs??? Only mine! I love all your kids costumes!
When you were making the mummies, did you think about the mummy at Thriller??? Hee Hee. It was fun to see you today -- you blasted off so fast, did we offend you?? Was it the naked waterskiing?
Seriously you are such a fun and creative mom! I hope I am the same way with my kids! I will just have to steal all your fun ideas! I hope you had a Happy Halloween!!!
those are darling. your such a cute mom!
Post a Comment