Monday, April 12, 2010

Big Boy Bed

This is Easton...saying "goodbye" to his baby crib!
This is Brandon....tearing apart the crib and ripping my heart out and stomping on it! I wish we had a picture of me in the corner, practically mourning this event!

Easton tells everyone..."I got a big boy bed, my mom is going to throw my baby bed in the garbage." He seriously couldn't get out of that thing fast enough!

So happy to be spreading out in this very large (4ft.long) toddler bed:)

That's our BIG BOY!

7 comments:

McKelle said...

I keep telling Morgan that I'm keeping Laine in her crib for as long as I possibly can. We got Gwen out of it way too quickly.

So, what are you going to do with the crib? Before you throw it away, let me know.

Jodi said...

I tell my kids everyday to stop growing up and neither of them listen. Stinkers! He looks so proud in his big bed.

jenn said...

Ya, pretty sure I will be crying when that day comes for me too! Boo-hoo. :(

Easton looks as happy as can be. At least there's that...

margo said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. That bed is so perfect for him. My poor kids went right from crib to falling out of their twin beds onto the floor... OUCH. I love the idea of a transition bed.

susan hall said...

so sweet.. i love that bed way cute...im so scared to do that knowing that it will be the last makes it so much worse... let me know how that goes...

Rogers Family Blog said...

I am dreading that day the baby grows up- officially:) He is so stinkin' cute.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

DON'T BLINK... TOMORROW HE'LL WANT THE CAR KEYS! WHAT A MUFFIN!!!