Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bryan & Dottie's Reception






Saturday night, we went to my step-dads reception at Market Street Grill. It was held on the patio upstairs. The weather was beautiful, the food was awesome, and the "new" couple looked very happy. I had a little anxiety about going, but once I got there...it was very comfortable. The kids liked seeing their "aunt Muggs" and "Poppy." Dottie (dads new wife) is super nice, and always remembers me and my kids. She's very easy to like. I'm sure my mom would approve. We don't get together much, but it's nice when we do. "Congrats, Dad & Dottie, we wish you all the Best."

4 comments:

Amy said...

HOLY CRAPPER

WHITE said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I wouldn't have reconized Bryan in a million years! It was so good to see Muggs, I have wondered several times what she has been up to, and how she looks and all that jazz...tell her I said "HELLO LITTLE LADY!" Great Post!

schaars said...

Wow!!! So good to see Muggs I have to tell you I got a little chocked up when I saw her picture I miss her I just hope she is happy. I emailed her a while back and never heard back and thats ok I understand!!!

Natali Thompson said...

That is so nice! I am sure that was a little tough-way to be so supportive!