We raced for the "cure" this weekend. My Aunt Di has been battling breast cancer for the past year. She has been such a trooper, and such a good support to others with the same disease. She truly is one of the strongest, most upbeat people I know.
So in her honor, our family and the SNUGZ group did the race. It was really quite fun, but there were 17,000 other people involved and it was a little crowded. We kept teasing that next year we are going to support a "walk" with less support. Hee hee! However; the people watching was awesome.
I think I might open a "breakfast burrito" stand in the middle of the route next year because I think we could make a killing! (Don't worry all proceeds with go to the cause DUH!)
5 comments:
Aunt Di is so incredible and such an inspiration! How great to see you all supporting her and rallying around her.
Way to go Mackay's!!! Aunt Di has got to love all the support. Next year Liz, let's run it with Kell and Natali....hahahaha
Looks like fun. We need to go out to Last Chance soon and ride motorcycles and 4 wheelers. Maybe we will let Chance ride Troy's, since we stole it from him :)
Wow you guys are such a great family. I hope your Aunt Di is doing ok??? She is such a strong woman like your mom I bet she is given cancer a run for its money. You guys are so cute I love the pics tell cute amanda hi she is the greatest!!!
I love Race for the Cure! Way to go getting the whole family invovled.
Post a Comment