Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Real" Salt Lake


Chance & Brandon looking for "Posh Spice", I mean watching the game!
There's David Beckham in the middle dressed in white....isn't he a cutie. Oh wait, my camera wouldn't zoom... sorry ladies!
Chance & Mommy
Delicious baby doughnuts (we dipped them in sugar and chocolate) low fat of course!
The "crazy" group...the lady in front of them was talking to the players like she knew them all personally the whole entire game. Once she got so excited she fell right off her chair. So dang funny!
Chance would never pass up a good snowcone...even if its only 50 degrees outside!

We went to the "REAL" soccer game last night. Brandon has taken the kids a couple of times, but I hadn't been yet. Again, I thought that I wouldn't like it as much as I did. There is a real interesting crowd at these games...not too wild, not too serious, but just cool! Did I mention that "David Beckham" was playing???? Yikes, he is soooo hot...want to touch the hiney!!! Just kidding, but he really is quite cute. Anywho, they tied and it was a very entertaining evening. Did I mention that "David Beckham" was there??
The food was the best part. We had hot dogs, Chick-fil-A, snowcones, and little tiny fresh doughnuts that were made right in front of our very eyes!!! The possibilities were endless. Yum, Yum.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That's awesome. I love stuff like that. Was that really in SLC?

Bell Family said...

That is my dream night. David Beckham AND Chick-fil-A!!! I hope you realize how lucky you are.

Natali Thompson said...

You are so lucky...David Beckham! I am jealous.

schaars said...

You guys look like you are always having fun as a family I love it! How cute is Chance and his crazy hair!! Oh I am jealous you got to see David Beckham yes he is yummy!

jenn said...

FUN! I still haven't been to one of their games. Looks like a good time. And the eye candy just makes it all that much more appealing!