Chance had "silly day" at preschool yesterday. Last year he was really shy and wouldn't do it. But this year, he had it all planned out. He wore all his clothes backwards, different color socks, and two different shoes. He also insisted that we color his hair blue and orange. So of course I had to run from store to store searching for hair color. Finally I was able to find some at a costume shop. I was just so happy that he was excited about being crazy!!! He and his friend Jackson just laughed and laughed at each other....what little goof balls!
4 comments:
So cute! My kids use to have crazy hair day in AZ. You gotta love some good spray color
That is fun. I love the hair! Is that Amanda? She cracks me up-I am not sure what she "really" looks like! :)
How funny are they??? Sometimes they remind me of two old men, that think they are soooo funny.
That Amanda...she sure does a killer hair do! Sweet outfit, Chance!
Post a Comment