The "BLAZE" dog showed up and gave out free tickets to a game.
Bart: running the "cotton candy" machine. We are going to Mexico to see him married in three short weeks! Ya hoo!
Aunt Corbie, Aunt Jen and Luke: a dead baby bird had just fallen out of the rafters of the pavillion and landed on Corbies shoulder. FREAKY!!
Easton: enjoying his delicious hot dog
Just a "glimpse" at some of our crew...there were over 4oo people in attendance. We are so lucky to be associated with such a great group of co-workers and friends!
Chris & Brandon: "kings of the bbq"
Nichole & Rose: they pretty much put the whole thing together and pulled it off without a hitch.."thanks girls"
Chris: always with "megaphone" in hand...he had to translate everything into Spanish for all of the Hispanic crew.
Aunt Lu, Tanisha, Liz
Addie and her cousin "Grace" enjoying the cotton candy!
4 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. Is Snugz hiring?? I have got to get invited to their parties.
That looks awesome. You guys always take such good care of your employees!
How fun you guys would be the best to work for! How lucky are you that you get to go to Mexico I ran into Amelia a little while ago and she told me all about it how romantic I would have loved to get married someplace tropical! Your kids are the cutest things ever I can't believe how beautiful your girls hair is I love it!!!
Fun day! I'm so glad you got great weather. I would love to hear Chris talking spanish over the megaphone!!
Post a Comment