I've always loved the movie "Steel Magnolia's." Mostly because Sally Field reminds me so much of my mom, but also because I just love the beauty salon in Dolly Partons house. Last week, Amanda and I were both in dire need of hair treatments, and neither of us had much time. So we created a little salon in my bedroom because that is the only room that has DVR, and we wanted to watch our recorded shows. How great is that? Having your hair done, not needing a babysitter, and watching our favorite programs. AWESOME. Thankfully, Amanda is a certified hair girl so we were not totally out of our minds!!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
"Steel Magnolia's"
I've always loved the movie "Steel Magnolia's." Mostly because Sally Field reminds me so much of my mom, but also because I just love the beauty salon in Dolly Partons house. Last week, Amanda and I were both in dire need of hair treatments, and neither of us had much time. So we created a little salon in my bedroom because that is the only room that has DVR, and we wanted to watch our recorded shows. How great is that? Having your hair done, not needing a babysitter, and watching our favorite programs. AWESOME. Thankfully, Amanda is a certified hair girl so we were not totally out of our minds!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isn't it great to have people in the family that can do hair it sure makes life a lot easier!!! Amanda is so cute!
How fun is that?!? I LOVE that movie-when do we get to join the club?
Let's talk about who's brave. You're having Amanda do your hair, and she's certified. She's having you apply straight bleach to her roots, and you're certifiably NUTS!
Now we need to see a picture of the end result -- how did it turn out???
Can I be Weezer?
Hey Liz I have a question for you I figure that with 4 kids you have to be the expert! Well I guess it depends on if you Breast fed your kids?? I am trying to wean Sienna I know sad that she is 15 months and I have not done this yet I am down to 2 feedings and I have been up since 4 this morning with a screaming child! HELP I need some advice my email is ashleeschaar@mac.com oh and one more thing she wont drink milk and has never taken a bottle!!!!
Post a Comment