"Our cup runneth over."
Oh yeah!!! Easton makes a great red head. Those pictures are hilaroius. I'm going to be laughing at these for awhile.
Therapy I tell ya, therapy. However, those could come in handy, say in about 15 years!
I was wondering what happened to you- you missed a few days there, not like you at all! :) Those are cute, he looks really happy about it too!
What a cool kid. Love the pictures. Liz, promise you'd like yoga, just give it a try. I ALMOST like it as much as running. Then, we are forsure twins.
Makes me want to sing a whole bunch of Def Leopard songs...Rock on, dude!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh yeah!!! Easton makes a great red head. Those pictures are hilaroius. I'm going to be laughing at these for awhile.
Therapy I tell ya, therapy. However, those could come in handy, say in about 15 years!
I was wondering what happened to you- you missed a few days there, not like you at all! :) Those are cute, he looks really happy about it too!
What a cool kid. Love the pictures. Liz, promise you'd like yoga, just give it a try. I ALMOST like it as much as running. Then, we are forsure twins.
Makes me want to sing a whole bunch of Def Leopard songs...Rock on, dude!
Post a Comment