Each summer the Mackay and Culley Families meet at Cherry Hill for a Family Reunion. We have a whole day of running around the waterpark. The kids absolutely love the big "pirate ship" in the middle of the kiddie pool with two giant slides going down each side. And the "lazy river" is the best place to just sit in your tube and relax. We always complain about getting all ready to go, but it really is so much fun to see everyone and the kids are making so many memories with all of their cousins.
We went down the night before and met Chris and Jen and their kids for a little dinner and game night. It was a great way to kick-off the festivities!
We always have such a great reunion dinner. This year we had Chris & Jen's dutch oven chicken, and Uncle Allens awesome grilled potatoes. And of course Torri brought the yummiest cupcakes from "Dippities." We certainly didn't lose any weight that day!!!
Later in the evening, all the kids went miniature golfing, rock climbing, to the batting cages, and the awesome arcade!!! Hannah and her friend "Abby" really got into the shooting games this year. So funny for a couple of girly girls!
We also celebrated Macie, Luke, Hannah, and Addies birthdays. All and all it was a great weekend with the "fam."
3 comments:
Even with Dance Camp, you still got your post done before me! You are a rock star.
Cute pictures! I need copies. :)
The kids sure do love this annual activity, don't they? Thanks for coming up to chill with us on Friday. It was fun!
As a side note, can I just say how much I love your "Out of the mouths of babes" column on the side of your blog. It's my favorite! Cracks me up every time.
That looks like so much fun. I haven't been to Cherry Hill since I was little-I might have to get my kids out there soon. What about celebrating your birthday as well???! I am not sure what day it is exactly-I have just seen it is this month on Bree's blog...so happy birthday! (probably belated now)
Post a Comment