Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Have You Tried It?

El Pollo Loco

When Brandon goes out of town, he always comes home talking about
this place. Well, on Saturday when we were driving through American Fork,
and spotted the restaurant off the freeway. So of course we had to stop and let
the whole family taste the fire grilled goodness! Brandon was right...it is delicioso!
It's kind of like the hispanic "KFC." You get family size chicken, side dishes, and
chips and salsa. Sounds like a weird combo, but it ROCKS!

5 comments:

margo said...

I'm surprised we didn't run into you there -- you guys sure eat out a lot in our area -- I can count at least three just this last week
El Pollo Loco
Chilies
Chadders
he he he =)

Natali Thompson said...

We use to eat there when I lived in California. Yummy...

The Reading Armadillo said...

Yum! Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it out next time I'm down there.

margo said...

Hey Liz
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day -- "hold your drink and I'll shoot ya!"

Paige Hanks said...

Liz,

Isn't it the absolute best? This eatery is all over Arizona and Jeff and I go quite frequently! Their chicken is so moist and the marinade they use is amazing. I'm so glad you've been converted!