Saturday, September 13, 2008

WARNING: Be very careful when cleaning up TOYS!!

Easton: "Uh oh, my mom is cleaning up my toys. She is going to find the chainsaw!!"


THE INNOCENT LOOKING CHAINSAW!


Turn it over and why wouldn't I have known that it was loaded with poop?? Seriously, what is Eastons obsession with making me clean up pooh? I knew something smelled, but never would I have imagined I'd find it HERE.

15 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Oh, that is so funny. Poor mom!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

i WOULD BET YOU A MiLLiON DOLLARS THAT NO ONE ELSE iN THE WORLD HAS AS MANY PiCTURES OF "POOP" ON THEiR BLOG AS YOU DO. i AM SO GLAD THAT YOU KEEP US iNFORMED OF YOUR CHILDRENS' BODiLY FUNCTiONS SWEETiE... i WOULD HATE FOR ONE OF THEM TO PASS BY (PASS BY... THAT SOUNDS FUNNY) WiTHOUT US KNOWiNG!!!

Emily said...

Ok I'm sorry but that is hilarious! And I'm wondering why he had to cover it up with a chain saw of all things????

Amy said...

You seriously have to get a handle on this whole poop issue! Pretty dang smart to cover his "tracks" with the chainsaw!

jenn said...

Ugh...the poop all over the house days are the worst (and I should know, Luke was famous for it). Ew!

Welcome back! I hope you had a fun week up at snowbird. :)

Emily said...

I'm warning you - You need to get a pull up on that dang Chainsaw or it will happen again.

WHITE said...

I love the picture of him, he looks so cute and so busted!!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Hey, I usually get home around 12:30, so I'll give you a call. Have a great night!

Bell Family said...

The best part about all the pooping in the house is it happens at YOUR house....the most sterile, clean, no dirt, no disease, highly dis-infected house. NOT ANYMORE!!

Wendi said...

You are so positive about this.. ha ha! Best of luck on this adventure.

Scha&Andi said...

Honestly, i can totally relate! Usually William goes in the garage and does it and i don't find it for days or he'll take his diaper off during his nap and smear it all over his crib and crib tent.

Ya I can totally relate. My little brother, Sean used to poop in those McDonald's treat or treating buckets and put it in his closet when he was little. crnfkkmq

schaars said...

Oh my GOSH thank godness I have never had to clean up poop on anything other than a bare bum!!! He is a little STINKER!!!

margo said...

I know-- once Mallory tried to hide hers under a book in her room. I'm so glad we are passed those days -- now she just pulls her pants down and pees anywhere outside -- especially outside of food tents!!! ha ha ha

Natali Thompson said...

Oh gag! Are you trying to see how many pictures of pooh you can put on your blog in one year? I can honestly say, I never had situations like this-maybe the tub a couple of times! I love the orange baseball jersey's-where did you even get those? Hunting??

Durrant said...

Okay so what is it with little boys and poop! I read your blog just shortly after my poop extravaganza! I have to say I really appreciate this post, it did help me feel a little better about the poopy highchair! These boys are too funny!