Leatherby's
We took Amanda out for her birthday. She chose "Texas Roadhouse" for dinner and afterwards we saw a "Leatherby's" across the street and decided to try it out even though we were already stuffed. The kids had never been there before, and we had fond memories of going there as kids.
The ice cream was still good. However; it wasn't quite as large as I remembered. The servings were super obnoxious when I used to go there as a wee one.

Easton had a great time sharing my bubble gum shake. My family made fun when I ordered it, but it was the hit of the party! Don't knock it till you try it!
DeeRae's Visit

Last week, my friend DeeRae came into town from Gig Harbor, Washington. We met at the "Nordstrom Cafe." It's always so good to see her and her cute family. I miss them so much. She was in my ward when Brandon and I first got married and we have been like sisters ever since.

Here's a picture of all the kids. Dee has three little girls. One of them (Abby) is Hannahs best bud. We flew back to see them last year in Gig Harbor. I can't tell you how beautiful it is there, and they live right on the water. Soooo beautiful!
Thriller

Last weekend we went with the Saratoga Clan to "Thriller" in Orem. I always enjoy a good dance performance, but it was pretty painful for the boys. Well, after intermission, the fire alarm went off and we all had to evacuate! Brandon made the comment: "that's why he pays his 10%." What a dork!
(the picture above is the cast...standing in the parking lot while they checked for fire)
Here's the fire truck "to the rescue."

Margo, me, and Lisa. Fire engine chasing...trying to get a picture. It was seriously funny. After we snapped the shot, we got in our cars and raced back to Lisa's for dessert. Basically, we ditched the rest of the play! Oh well, better luck next year. Certainly made for a good story.
My Sister's Visit

My sister was in town two weeks ago. It was so great to see her. She stayed at our house and we watched tons of movies together and laughed our heads off. She and the girls had fun doing their hair and dressing up.

Muggs (Amanda) lives in California and is a hair dresser so I don't see her much, but I really miss her. She has come such a long way since our mom died, and I am so proud of her. She moved away and started a whole new life for herself. She is seriously a fighter...and I love her for that! She is doing so great and I thank my Heavenly Father for that every day!
The "final" pull

Last of all...here is Hannah after she had her final teeth pulled in preparation for braces. Whew, she is so glad it's over. However; she made a killing from the tooth fairy! I may start yanking my teeth out soon with this economy!
5 comments:
Whew-where to begin. First off. Leatherby's caramel is the finest EVER! I know nothing of Thriller, but it sounds like a win win night. You saw a little, and got to leave early! After you told me about your friend in Gig Harbor, I've been very interested in it. It's about 2 hours from here, but I have been there-gorgeous! Good to see Muggs. Sounds like things are going well for her. She is still as stunning as ever. Lastly, poor Hannah! However, after all of the teeth pulling, braces should be cake! Colton is half way through his, and I can't wait 'til they come off!!!
I think I covered it all.
I was so happy to see pictures of Muggs. I'm glad she is doing good! I think about her all the time. Tell her hi for me next time you talk to her! I would love to see her next time she is in town!
I call I get to pull your teeth out !!! prepare yourself for Saturday night...where you will want to phase Bree out and you become my BFF!
hey Lizzy, email me so I have your email address.
lindseytlarsen@gmail.com thanks!
i am so cute....just lovin' you and the family. thanks so much for those words sissy. way to make me cry. i definatley squirted some liquid from those things in your eyes called tear ducts. lovin you.....is easy cause your beautiful. god bless you. your home and your life.
Post a Comment