Thursday, October 23, 2008

The "cool" car

Brandon and Chance went to lunch with "Poppy" in his yellow car. He has had the Porsche forever, but Chance just recently realized it was "cool!"

This has "trouble" written all over it!

Chance thought it was waaay neato that the trunk was in the front, and the motor in the back!
Thanks for taking the "cool yellow car" out of retirement for the day Poppy!

3 comments:

Holly H. said...

Hi Liz, ok I'm cracking up over your comment about Wyatt. Your girls are darling and I'm sure he'll feel very flattered. :)

Your blog is darling. I'll be back often to check you out!

Bell Family said...

What a fun car!! My Brandon would be freaking out over that. He thinks every yellow sporty looking car is Bumblebee from Transformers.

DKAZ said...

That even looks fun to me. Funny how things just start clicking with things that are now "cool".