Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Stadium



Last week we went to the "Grand Opening" of the Real Salt Lake Stadium. The Bell's took just "Jackson", and we took just "Chance." We had dinner in the restaurant overlooking the stadium...Jackson and Chance got their own little table and thought they were so awesome. When the game started they had a really neat little program complete with fireworks and streamers. It was a very enjoyable evening...a little chilly, but nothing a little hot chocolate didn't cure!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This might sound dumb, but I don't even know who plays there?? Is that soccer?? (I haven't been in SLC for a while)

Bell Family said...

I know you don't like to brag...but you are an amazing photographer. What good pictures!!!

Liz said...

Bree, I took those pictures and you know it...nice try on trying to make them look like yours! Love ya

jenn said...

How fun! I still haven't made it to one of their games. Looks like you had a good time.