Tuesday, October 28, 2008

W.N.O

Witches Night Out

The invitation


The table setting


The witchies


The "Halloween" family feud game


The strange and a bit perverted "Batman"


My sista from anotha-motha


The witchiest women of all...
Brette, Liz, Kelli, Bree, Natali


Saturday night, Bree hosted her famous "witches tea." She invited all her best friends from high school...however; this year I was honored to get an invite! Bree always goes all out on this event from the invites to the dinner to the fondue dessert. The game got a little out of hand, I thought there might be a brawl, but it all worked out in the end. (Nat and I won by the way)
After all the fun at Bree's, we made our way to Gardners Village for "Witches night out."
We danced like we were seventeen again. We even got hit on by a batman!!! Who knew we still had it in us.
Brette and I got tired of dancing before the rest, and ran off to shop. The stores are decorated so cute, and everything seems like it's out of a fairytale. Thanks girls for letting me be a part of this fabulous evening, you are all sooo much fun!!!!!


6 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

I am so glad that you came and joined us-it was so much fun and I am so glad that we won the game! Hopefully next year they will play some line dances-was Brandon jealous of Batman?

Natali Thompson said...

**Oh...and thanks for changing my name! :)

margo said...

That looks like so much fun! You make an adorable witch. I love Gardners Village -- we should meet there for lunch sometime.

schaars said...

That is the cutest idea ever! I am going to have to steal your tradition. So fun!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

YOU WiTCHiES ALL LOOK SO ADORABLE!!! WHAT A SUPER FUN NiGHT, AND BATMAN... SOOO LOVES YOU!!! THE DARK KNiGHT OR BRANDON? THE DARK KNiGHT OR BRANDON? HAVE YOU DECiDED YET?!

Scha&Andi said...

I love the witches at Gardner Village. I have never dressed up and gone though. Sound so fun. That was a darling little party.

OMG- nice Batman. hahaha!