They got him so good! That is some serious effort.
Honestly, even though I am a Cougar fan, I was kind of rooting for the U to win this year. The horrendous mood my husband would have been in if BYU would have won would just not been worth the victory. Sigh.
How thoughtful. That was nice of those girls to give you a bunch of stuff to burn in the fire place. Nothing like saving some money on energy costs this winter.
9 comments:
They got him so good! That is some serious effort.
Honestly, even though I am a Cougar fan, I was kind of rooting for the U to win this year. The horrendous mood my husband would have been in if BYU would have won would just not been worth the victory. Sigh.
Nice...he should consider keeping the new decor.
I love it! You should try that decor in your bedroom....you might get lucky!
NICE! I forgot how serious that rivalty is! I've been away from it for too long
How thoughtful. That was nice of those girls to give you a bunch of stuff to burn in the fire place. Nothing like saving some money on energy costs this winter.
OH BRANDON... I'M SO SORRY HONEY! I LOVE BYU TOO!!! ROSS HOWEVER... SWAPPED SIDES ON ME THIS YEAR. HE'S ON THE COUCH!
So does he really LOVE BYU? and OMG that is what they did to him! hahaha! i love it.
ROSS LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I SHOWED HIM THIS POST!!!
Now that's an office I could work in...
Post a Comment