Monday, November 3, 2008

F.H.E.

Tonight for "family home evening" we had tacos and made gratitude journals. Apparently I haven't made tacos in awhile, and my kids were soooo excited. They ate like they had never been fed before.

As usual...Hannah and Addie really got into it, they broke out all the scrapbooking accessories.

I think they turned out cute.

The plan is for everyone to write down 5-10 things each night that we are grateful for that day. We will try to do this until Thanksgiving. Chance drew a picture of "Jesus" tonight. Isn't that the best? Addie said "oh yeah Chance, of course that is Jesus...he is wearing a green tuxedo."

7 comments:

Bell Family said...

What a good idea!! I LOVE Chance's book. What an artist!!

margo said...

Okay -- can we be adopted into your family -- you are always doing the cutest things. Our FHE was skiing on the lake -- my kids will grow up thing FHE is waterskiing -- thats all we know how to do. I need to copy all of your ideas.

Emily said...

You are like the cutest mom EVER! What a fun idea, I might have to use it with my little fam. Chance's picture is great! I think if Jesus wore a suit it probably would have been green because he supports the environment :)

Amy said...

Such a great idea!

Durrant said...

You really win the supermom award for always doing the cutest things with your family! That is such a cute idea! I love stealing new ideas from your blog- ha ha:) You really are such a cute mom!

Natali Thompson said...

That is too funny-a green tuxedo! I love the books...they turned out so cute!

schaars said...

Ok I don't know how many times I have asked this now but will you just adopt me into your cute family? You are the best mom you always are doing something fun for your family.