Monday, November 24, 2008

Coldplay Concert










Saturday night, we joined a bunch of other couples for the "Coldplay" concert. Our friends, the "Jeppsons" bought out the entire rock star suite. We had so much fun. I don't think I'll ever be able to go to a concert again without being in a suite. It was so fun to just walk around, eat, chat, and enjoy the music. I actually ended up knowing a lot more songs than I thought I would. I was pretty impressed with myself.





8 comments:

jenn said...

Jealous.

That's how I'm feeling right now.

Glad you had fun.

I guess.

Whatever.

jenn said...

ps- Love ya. I sound really crabby! :)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

ROCK ON GUYS!!! LIZ, YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE RUBBER BALL BOUNCING NON-STOP... HERE AND THERE AND EVERYWHERE! LIKE A CUTE LITTLE DR. SUESS CHARACTER... YAH, THAT'S IT. WHAT SHOULD YOUR NAME BE? WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Goddard Family said...

How fun...man, I wish I had a life...where I could go to concerts and fun things like that.

The Reading Armadillo said...

Ah man! I'm totally jealous. That looks like so much fun.

Natali Thompson said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! I love the office decorations. Poor guy-I am with you though...Go UTES!

Wendi said...

I heard the coldplay concert was supreme. My cousin wants me to roadtrip with her to their next venue. Must have

margo said...

could you please photoshop me into those pictures with you all???