What was the kids name from the 80's Hershey's Syrup commercials that was always making a mess? Messy Marvin?.................. Yeah, Easton reminds me of him.
ummm...at least its not flour! all over their freaking body and your kitchen and floors...just to walk upstairs and find the whole freaking toybox on the floor.... How cute! Did it stain his face or did it come right off...miss you...
9 comments:
I will make note of this. But is sure looks like he was having fun while it lasted. I think the green goatee is a keeper.
Nice...it looks like his future might be something like the Hulk's!
What was the kids name from the
80's Hershey's Syrup commercials that was always making a mess?
Messy Marvin?..................
Yeah, Easton reminds me of him.
Easton sure seems like he gives you a run for your money! But he couldn't be AnY cuter
Okay I love how happy he is! How can you get mad at a face like that! So sweet and innocent!
Wow!!! I love that you let him make a mess. :)
ummm...at least its not flour! all over their freaking body and your kitchen and floors...just to walk upstairs and find the whole freaking toybox on the floor....
How cute! Did it stain his face or did it come right off...miss you...
That' too funny! I bet that actually stained his face for a while. I can't believe that I used to love those Fun Dips...yuck!
That is the funniest thing ever! ha ha ha he He is so cute he is a little firecracker like his momma!
Post a Comment