Friday, November 14, 2008

salt and butter

If you saw your kids in the backyard tearing apart a bail of straw (if your strange enough to have a bail of straw), what would you think they were doing????

Well duh...they are making fresh salt and butter! Everyone knows that! Straw thrown all over the yard means: fresh salt and butter is being made. Now ya know!
Let's just say, no one can ever accuse Jackson and Chance of not having a good imagination!

5 comments:

jenn said...

My kids need to make a trip to visit the Mackay farm soon...it looks like such fun!

Bell Family said...

Leave it those two boys. It's always somethin'. How do they come up with these ideas?? I'll remember the you have alot of extra butter next time I run out.

Lisa Erskine said...

Okay, I don't think chickens and ducks use bails of straw...and I know that dogs and cats don't...so what other kind of animals do you guys have over there???

I love the post about Easton sticking a toothpick in his ear and your visit to the Dr.'s office! My Mom visited the Dr. on many occasions with my brother, Mark. He was obsessed with sticking things in his nose (raisins, M&M's, rocks, etc...). Kids are too funny! By the way, I hear ya on the flu shot...ouch!

Amy said...

Now that's imagination! Hay?? Really?? In your yard??? REALLY?

Rogers Family Blog said...

It's Kelli. Can't change my stupid ID.

WHat a great post! Leave it these kids to come up with the craziest things. However, that is one I have not heard of! Funny boyz.