
We had so much wind this week, that it played havoc on our golf net. So Brandon drug Hannah out to help him with the repairs:)

You can't really tell in these photos, but it is like 30 feet tall. He had to strap the ladder to the pole as he climed. Hannah said that she had never heard her dad say sh__ so many times! ha ha ha...gotta love kids!

While they were out pretending to be monkeys, Addie and I were in cooking up a delicious dinner: BAKED POTATO SOUP & "PIZZA FACTORY" HOMEMADE BREADSTICKS!

Addie learned how to make the breadstick dough

She liked the "twisting" part.

They were soooo yummy!

Addie is a natural at all the home maker stuff! She has always been really interested in helping me around the house. I love having a little side kick that enjoys the same things as I do.

After dinner, Brandon left to go to the priesthood conference session. I was left to do the dreaded "EGG DYING." I love it, but I hate it. Whoever came up with this idea did not have a house they cared about. Or, they were completely brain dead!

But watching this little
mad man always makes me happy! He loves dropping his eggs in each bowl from like two feet high and letting the dye splash all over my kitchen. And painting all of his body parts when he gets bored with the eggs.

Chance was very creative. And took his time to make each egg look different!


Addie's favorite part was dipping the eggs in boiling water and shrink wrapping them.

As you can see...I really "do"
just let my kids do their own creations. These may not be featured in any "Martha Stewart" magazine:) But they are all very special in their own way.

My cousin "Jen" and I were shopping at Target the other night. And we decided that we wanted to start the tradition of "EASTER JAMMIES." The kids were so excited to get their new pj's!
all ready for the EaStEr BuNnY!!!
7 comments:
Where in the world did you get the recipe for those bread sticks will you please share it? You guys are always doing something fun how about I make you a quilt if you adopt me?! ha ha
Love the Easter Jammies idea.... so cute! Glad Brandon didn't fall from that ladder and die.... sheez, I'd just let the golf balls keep hitting my house:)
Okay, I'm very thankful at this moment that Brandon survived that treacherous ladder. Wow.
The breadsticks look divine. I'd like the recipe too. Or you could just make me some. :)
Eggs? So crazy and yet so fun. Call me brain dead, but I kind of like it...and I'll readily admit that I am a looser at taking care of my house. He-he.
The jammies were a hit at our house too! Love that pic of your kids with the mountains and lake in back. SO pretty!
Happy Easter!
ps- taking pictures of the food? You are developing in to quite the photographer, Lizzie. So proud, so proud.
i know! i totally agree. i said damit during our egg dying extravaganza and now william wont stop saying it. gripe! i had dye everywhere and on everything. but the kids LOVE it. oh it drives me nuts and now my fridge stinks like hard-boiled eggs! i need to just throw them away. ick. so i am witchoo i hate it.
cute i like easter jammies. my kids would love that.
Heelllooo breadsticks. My diet sucks. You are killing me right now!!!
We did easter jammies also. (great minds, thinkin' alike) My boys liked those WAY better than shirts and ties. Darling picture at the end. Amazing view!!!
Looks fun! I LOVE your bike-what a cute color! That looks like some fun Easter stuff (minus fixing the net!) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment