
OH GEEZ...THAT'S FUNNY!
As I sit here and have a few extra minutes this morning, I've been thinking about how grateful I am for my new found passion....blogging, and facebook. I was so dead set against both of them in the beginning, and now besides my family...it is what I am most grateful for this Thanksgiving.
I write this post with tears in my eyes because the internet has re-connected me with so many loved ones that I have missed so much in my life.
Today, I received like three or four messages on my facebook and blog that made me feel so special as a person. Like maybe somehow, someway I have actually impacted someones life at one time or another. And on a holiday that I am missing my mom sooooo much, these words from friends have really touched my heart and made me feel like I am loved and needed.
So today, I am grateful for the internet which helps me stay connected with so many dear friends. Whether it's from my neighborhood, or Saratoga, the awesome group that I grew up with, or however our paths may have crossed... I truly love you, and thanks for being a part of my life! Happy Thanksgiving.
7 comments:
Oh...I am so happy for you. You are such a sweet person that I can only imagine how many people's lives you have impacted! I am so sorry about your mom-someday... :) I love the Thanksgiving feast pictures as well- Hope you had a great day!
I love being one of your neighbors!! What a fun family the Mackay's are. I loved yesterday morning...great way to start the day!!
WE TRULY LOVE YOU GUYS TOO... AND ARE GLAD THAT YOU ARE A PART OF LIVES AS WELL.
WE WISH YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON MACKAY FAM!!!!!
As one of your Saratoga friends...I am truly glad we have gotten to know you guys! You're such a cute, fun, happy person to be around and we love you and your family! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
I miss your mom too and I hardly even knew her, but I wish I did -- since you say I remind you of her. I'd be happy to take a picture of my feet anytime for you to look at. You inspire me every day to be a better mom. I can't believe all the fun things you constantly do with your kids.
I have only know you for a short time, but you have for sure impacted my life. You are one of the friends that knew a little of what I was feeling last year at this time.
Thanks for being a great Neighbor and friend.
Love you too, Lizzie, and I'm so thankful for you. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Your Mom was such an amazing woman and I know she is so proud of you and the incredible wife and Mom you are!
Post a Comment