Addie and her friend making a home video on the computer. First off, Maddy keeps gagging on the product they are trying to sell, then Easton meets the back door with his head. Make sure you go to the bathroom before watching...as to not pee your pants! Priceless!
10 comments:
ha ha ha ha!!!! Oh my gosh that was too funny! Your blog is so entertaining!!!!
I'm sold....I'll take 4 gagging devises and one boy with head injuries. Let me know how much I owe you.
I'm sold on the gagging product! I was just about gagging myself. Then, Easton out of no where -- is he on crack?
Oh, I SO needed to watch that tonight- the gagging, the head injury, the scolding from Amanda to Addie...might just be your best post ever. :)
ps- love ya, Adds!
I so remember doing that with Meg Wilson when we were little. Meg was WAY better at it than I was. So creative. Sorry little buddy Easton!
I think the best part of that is Addie busting up and Amanda telling her it wasn't funny! What the heck was he doing anyway??
#1 What the heck are they selling? I didn't like my retainer when I had it, I don't know that I would intentionally put myself through that let alone buy one. AND is this the step before getting a metal grill?
#2 I should have gone to the bathroom before I watched it-HILARIOUS! I kinda felt bad laughing about it.
just so we are all clear here... that loud smack you hear got me thinking i was taking little man to the ER! i thought he was squirting blood from his noggin!! That's why i got a little snippy with my addie! i sure do love ya add!!
That is so funny! I love your blog it always makes me laugh!
the dry heaving part was my favorite. Poor Easton...is he ok?
Post a Comment