My kids favorite meal is sloppy joes. So Monday night we cooked some up and got to work making scarves for our neighbors homeless children drive.
17 scarves for homeless children. Makes me emotional just typing it!
The kids trying them on to make sure they fit! Easton obviously loved it! After they were all done, we walked them over to the neighbors and the kids ran up to the door. When they rang, Chance yells out "trick or treat!" The dad opened the door so startled! And my kids just stood on the doorstep giggling. The neighbor laughed and was very gratful for the scarves!
That is so cute! You are such a good mom (and person!) I just watched the video below...oh my gosh! Poor kid-the gagging thing was making me gag a little!
Hey. I added a couple more pics to my blog for you.
Sorry I don't have all the family ones up yet, my memory card is having a hard time downloading. I haven't figured it out yet, but hopefully I will soon!
Oh my... you are too on the ball! I need some lessons!
Your previous post with Addie selling her stuff and Easton running into the door...I was laughing so hard. Caden was watching it with me and we just kept rewinding it! I hope he was okay...cuz we for sure got a good laugh out of it! I love Addie!!
By the way, your pictures on Jenns blog are AMAZING! She is awesome...and it helps that you have such a cute family!!!
6 comments:
That is so cute! You are such a good mom (and person!) I just watched the video below...oh my gosh! Poor kid-the gagging thing was making me gag a little!
Makes me teary-eyed just reading it! You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best FHE Mom ever!
Those would be such cute christmas gifts too!
What a wonderful thing to do as a family...You are the best example..way to go
I LOVE the scarves!
Hey. I added a couple more pics to my blog for you.
Sorry I don't have all the family ones up yet, my memory card is having a hard time downloading. I haven't figured it out yet, but hopefully I will soon!
How was the game? Hopefully fun!
Oh my... you are too on the ball! I need some lessons!
Your previous post with Addie selling her stuff and Easton running into the door...I was laughing so hard. Caden was watching it with me and we just kept rewinding it! I hope he was okay...cuz we for sure got a good laugh out of it! I love Addie!!
By the way, your pictures on Jenns blog are AMAZING! She is awesome...and it helps that you have such a cute family!!!
Post a Comment