The kindergarten class was able to have a great "feast" this week. They dressed as pilgrims and sat together for a not-so-traditional Thanksgiving meal. Each child was assigned an item to bring. Chance was in charge of the milk. The meal consisted of: turkey sandwiches, orange slices, apple slices, carrots & ranch, banana's and of course...milk! They ate up everything. And they were all so proud of their costumes. Oh lets not forget, they made homemade butter to put on their sandwiches! What a cute little class.
THESE ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS MOMENTS IN LIFE. I (LAUR) ACTUALLY REMEMBER MY 1ST GRADE "FEAST". WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PILGRIM YOU ARE CHANCEY! HAPPY THANKSGIVING MACKAY FAM!!!
That is so cool, I bet the kids all loved it. By the way, it is good to see that Oakwood has the same wall/fold out tables and benches that I sat my fat can on for years.
That is darling! And I agree with Kent, to see those tables are still in use is amazing. I have some fond memories of you Liz and those tables. Do you remember, I think they were called "Super Chickies"? Oh those elementary memories. Happy Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
THESE ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS MOMENTS IN LIFE. I (LAUR) ACTUALLY REMEMBER MY 1ST GRADE "FEAST". WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PILGRIM YOU ARE CHANCEY! HAPPY THANKSGIVING MACKAY FAM!!!
No way -- I love love love that first picture of you and Chance -- it is professional!!!YOu are the cutest mom ever.
That is so cool, I bet the kids all loved it. By the way, it is good to see that Oakwood has the same wall/fold out tables and benches that I sat my fat can on for years.
So cute! We did that when I taught first grade a couple years ago, but nothing so fancy. I love the costumes!
That is darling! And I agree with Kent, to see those tables are still in use is amazing. I have some fond memories of you Liz and those tables. Do you remember, I think they were called "Super Chickies"? Oh those elementary memories. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment