"Our cup runneth over."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious!
Love it. Thanks for making my day:)
KNOW... DON'T YOU AND BRANDON GO MAKIN' BABIES IN THE FRONT YARD..... LIKE LAST YEAR. YAH, WE ALL SAW!!!
Just got your message, that was nice of you to call. I think the comment thing should work...I don't know how to work all this crap. I grove passed you house and saw your star...CUTE! Well aleast from the street.
Nice!
Love it.That's what she said.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious!
Love it. Thanks for making my day:)
KNOW... DON'T YOU AND BRANDON GO MAKIN' BABIES IN THE FRONT YARD..... LIKE LAST YEAR. YAH, WE ALL SAW!!!
Just got your message, that was nice of you to call. I think the comment thing should work...I don't know how to work all this crap. I grove passed you house and saw your star...CUTE! Well aleast from the street.
Nice!
Love it.
That's what she said.
Post a Comment