
Some days are better than others. Today I had to take Easton to the Doctor. Yesterday, he stuck a toothpick in his ear. None of my children have ever even attempted that! Leave it to "E" to jab his eardrum. He was eating hot dogs with a toothpick...because that's the only way he'll eat, and all of a sudden he started screaming. I noticed the cheese and ketchup in his ear and tried to clean it out with a swab. He was soooooo mad! I thought, I'll just see how he does for awhile before I take him to the Dr. Well, this morning, he had dried blood in his ear so I took him in!
When doctors take their time getting to the patient, this is what us mothers are doing while we wait with these little monkeys! And then we wonder why they get sick every time we go to the doctor. I think he crawled on the floor twice, touched the garbage can, and swung on the door handle. He pretty much touched every germ carrying crevice in the entire office! GROSS
I say to the Dr. " how many things can actually happen to a child before you turn in the parent for abuse?" He laughed and said " I won't turn you in as long as my kids have had more injuries than yours." That was good news! I know his kids and they are crazy too.
11 comments:
Oh my -- I'm so glad you decided to take him in -- wow a punctured ear drum. Poor guy! No more toothpicks allowed at the Mackay Farm okay!
amanda...you're a a big baby!! hahahA!!
poor easton, his poor little ear :(
No Way, poor little bugger. First he punctures his ear drum and then his mom holds him down for shots. Seriously Liz, what kind of mother are you?
TRUTHFULLY NOW, WAS AMANDA BEING A PUSS? IF SO... ALLINA AND I WANT TO KNOW!
SORRY EASTIE... THAT YOUR MOTHER LETS YOU PLAY WITH SMALL WEAPONRY!
Kids do the darndest things! It's good to know if you puncture your eardrum with a toothpick there is an easy fix (drops). Flu shots are tough on those little ones, but Amanda looks like she was a trooper. ;)
oh...that poor child! Seriously...I am beginning to wonder :) He is a boy...what can you say??! Way to go on the shots!
That's the craziest thing ever! That had to hurt. Poor little guy.
Landon and I got flu shots last weekend, and they really do hurt. But they're better than the flu, right
BTW-E's shoes are the cutest!
Poor easton...I hope he gets feeling better.
Toothpick in the ear? Ouch! That's one I've never heard. At least he's being original! :)
Hope his little ear gets feeling better real soon!
Poor little guy. What a scary experience. He sure has had a lot of adventures in his little life.
Poor little Easton! What a traumatic day for all of you! Hope his ear is feeling better!
Post a Comment