Last Saturday, we went out to Last Chance Lakes to ski for the first time. The lake is finally full enough...and Brandon just couldn't wait! Who cares that it is November, and it's like zero degrees outside and the wind is blowing at 500 mph....when you gotta ski, you gotta ski!
The kids had a blast playing in the sand, riding in the boat, and cruising thru the dirt on their bikes.
I think Easton takes after me...he couldn't wait to get a tan!
I am so jealous! I would have been right there with you. My brothers and I went waterskiing at Jordanelle on October 26th one year. We even did it without wetsuits. The lake froze over the next week. Like you said, "when you got to ski, you got to ski." well said.
I love it.. SO MUCH FUN!! I'm glad you all got out! :) I have skiied in a dry suit in late November at East Canyon Reservoir. Its true.. When you gotta ski, you gotta ski. :)
Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie, you are my blogging hero! I feel so out of it lately. I've been way to busy to get my many needed posts done...oh, well.
I would love to comment on the plethora of wonderful posts you have done, but I will just say that you are so funny, an amazing Mom and your kids are about the cutest things I've ever seen!
Loved having the girls at HSM3. Addie and the girls were so cute. Sorry you missed seeing Amanda's face when Troy was shirtless. :)
Have a good weekend!
ps- we had class last night and Steph told me you wanted kits. I will send them via the Chris/Brandon courier service.
I'm just glad you're not a 'die-hard'! I need someone to be a 'fair-weather' skiier with me. I'll wait until next year...summer! It was fun to be out there with you guys!
8 comments:
Fun...crazy, but fun! I can understand Powell in November but I am not sure about somewhere close by!
I am so jealous! I would have been right there with you. My brothers and I went waterskiing at Jordanelle on October 26th one year. We even did it without wetsuits. The lake froze over the next week. Like you said, "when you got to ski, you got to ski." well said.
How fun and CRAZY at the same time!
I love it.. SO MUCH FUN!! I'm glad you all got out! :) I have skiied in a dry suit in late November at East Canyon Reservoir. Its true.. When you gotta ski, you gotta ski. :)
Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie, you are my blogging hero! I feel so out of it lately. I've been way to busy to get my many needed posts done...oh, well.
I would love to comment on the plethora of wonderful posts you have done, but I will just say that you are so funny, an amazing Mom and your kids are about the cutest things I've ever seen!
Loved having the girls at HSM3. Addie and the girls were so cute. Sorry you missed seeing Amanda's face when Troy was shirtless. :)
Have a good weekend!
ps- we had class last night and Steph told me you wanted kits. I will send them via the Chris/Brandon courier service.
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.....?
I'm just glad you're not a 'die-hard'! I need someone to be a 'fair-weather' skiier with me. I'll wait until next year...summer! It was fun to be out there with you guys!
Is this the man made lake that your friends made?? Looks like fun, but had to have been freakin' cold!
Post a Comment