The guys think they are still in their twenties, and can hardly walk for the next three days! But ohhhhh...it's worth it.
Dinner was at Mom and Dad Mackays this year. We took a picture of the "star" of our family parties..."the orange rolls." Kim is always in charge of those, and we fight for our share.
Brandon nearly cut off his pointer finger while peeling the potatoes...he did that on Halloween too! It's becoming a tradition for us.
We had a great day and made lots of good memories.
8 comments:
What a fun day!!! Thanks for the football photo... the boys loved it! Hold on... here comes Christmas!!!!!
Looks like a fun feast day-I love the football. That comic with the snowman is SO funny! Love it-
The family is just Gorgeous! I know what you mean about Turkey Bowl. Schaffor seriously sat on the couch for three days and did nothing! At least Brandon was putting up lights and such, my Hubby did NOTHING!
I know you are probably missing your mom like crazy right now! I can't imagine it ever getting easier for you! But you can always know she is watching over you, always! And she isn't here physically but she is here with you and your kids.... just in a different way I think. She was a Wonderful Lady! And you must take after her... Mrs. Wonderful Liz Mackay!!! Hugs to you on a Bitter Sweet kind of day! Know your LOVED a whole bunch by all us Escobars! ♥
Ah, I love a good Turkey bowl. I think my favorite part, is watching Landon limp around for the rest of the weekend. We are clearly not 20-only in our minds!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Do they have a "Turkey" night out? We girls need to get together again...
I want more details on the "side show"...if you were involved I'd bet it was down right hysterical.
Sorry about the finger, Brandon. Ouch.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
ps- Don't even get me started on other things I'd like to say right about now. You know what I mean!!!
Fun stuff- gotta love the traditions. Oh, and I did the same thing peeling potatoes! Chance is one heck of a basketball player. It will be fun to see you every week:)
Post a Comment