Hannah and Addie had their last big competition of the year today. "Dance America Nationals." We were out the door by 7:45 this morning! Amanda and Aunt Di were there to show support as usual. I don't know what we'd do without them for a cheering section. Brandon and the boys came for the awards ceremony in which both Hannah and Addie's dances were awarded
1st Place!! Their team got 3 HUGE trophies... they were really excited, and really exhausted!!! "Good Job Girls, we're really proud of you."
That is looks like so much fun. I bet your girls LOVE it. Is it a huge time commitment?? I can't get my girls to dance. They only want to do gymnastics
Liz- I am so happy Ashlee ran into you the other day and that you have a blog so we can see how your family is doing! Your kids are darling and I can't believe how big Hannah and Addie are! I feel like it was just yesterday Addie was bringing me down treats and drinks when I worked for Watts! I'm glad to hear Muggs is doing good. I am for sure going to send her an e-mail. I am added you to my friends list so I hope that's ok!
4 comments:
Way to go girls...that is awesome!
That is looks like so much fun. I bet your girls LOVE it. Is it a huge time commitment?? I can't get my girls to dance. They only want to do gymnastics
Liz-
I am so happy Ashlee ran into you the other day and that you have a blog so we can see how your family is doing! Your kids are darling and I can't believe how big Hannah and Addie are! I feel like it was just yesterday Addie was bringing me down treats and drinks when I worked for Watts! I'm glad to hear Muggs is doing good. I am for sure going to send her an e-mail. I am added you to my friends list so I hope that's ok!
Oh by the way this is Annie Crockett (Whitney)!
Post a Comment