Happy Birthday Nat. I told you that one day this picture would come in handy!!! Yes, this is a picture taken in the ward parking lot at "trunk or treat", and yes, these are just CANDY cigarettes...who in the heck gave out ciggies at a ward function??? Leave it to my buddies to jump right on the crazy wagon, and laugh our heads off. I think the kids were calling them "super-hero sticks". WHATEVER.
Anyway, back to the birthday girl....Nat, I'm so glad to have you for a friend. You are always the first to think of others, call to check in, remember birthdays, and get the gang together. Thanks for being you. Love ya. Hope you had a great birthday week.
6 comments:
Okay, I can't stop laughing! That picture is great. I think Natalie looks way too comfortable with that cigarette in her mouth.
I remember Kennedy bringing those home. I haven't seen candy cigarettes since I was a kid.
Fun post-happy b-day Nat.
I want to come to your wards trunk or treat if they give out ciggies!! I am laughing my head off!
The sentiment is very nice, but the picture . . . well, you better watch your back. You might find a few incriminating ones of you posted some day. Thanks for the shout out, you're the best!
Oh hilarious. Who on earth would hand our those candies at a church function??? Oh....ME!!!
Seriously can't beat the photographic black-mail...he, he!
Happy Birthday, Natalie!
Happy Birthday Nat!! I would smoke with you any Halloween. I can't believe Liz is telling everyone those are candy cigarettes. Some people are so gullible.
Post a Comment