Thursday, April 24, 2008

Easton or "Eastina"???


Sometimes if I leave Easton alone with his sisters for too long, they turn him into a "little sister." Don't get me wrong, they adore having a baby brother, but they would certainly love dressing up a baby sister... so, since they are not ever going to get a baby sister, they have to live out their dreams by torturing poor "Eastina".

5 comments:

Amy said...

She's darling! And by the way, never say never!

Liz said...

mom this hannah can we please have a sister.

Lisa Erskine said...

He...or should I say she...is a cutie! Are you guys having any more??? We're in the debating process right now...we can't decide! We asked our kids if they would rather have a puppy or a new baby...they want a puppy. :)

schaars said...

Hey Lizz this is Ashlee Eskelson Schaar. So fun to run into you tonight and catch up on my long lost friend I miss her I am for sure going to email her. Your kids are darling I can't believe how big they are time flys. You have the cutest family. Hope to run into you again and not in another year!!!

jenn said...

That Easton, he's even adorable as a girl!

ps- I'm still anxiously awaiting a tag here!