Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday "Grandma"

Grandma and Grandpa Mackay we love you...by the way, you've been sitting at too many baseball games, if your that sunkissed this early in the season!!!hee hee
Easton loves his cousin "Zach".
Kelsie and Preston anticipating the food at our family favorite restaurant "The Pagoda."
Notice: Addie is the only girl in a pack full of her "boy" cousins!!! Where's Hannah & Kelsie? Oh, they're still pigging out on cake!
The "women" of this crazy family!
Chance couldn't get enough Costco cake. He was licking the cardboard box!!!

Hope you had a nice birthday Maureen. Thanks for being such a great mother-in-law. I feel like you've been a mother to me nearly half my life...oh wait, you have been!!! I can't believe you've been in my life since I was just fourteen years old. You have always been there for me, through ups and downs. I will never forget that you gave me my first "Temple" clothes. That will always be a special memory for me and I will wear them forever...or as long as they will fit!! hee hee
Mostly, I would just like to thank you for raising such a fabulous son. I thank you for that every day even though I may not say it out loud. I am so grateful for the man that you raised, he is such the perfect husband and daddy, and those traits have come from the way that you brought him up! I hope my boys will be just as wonderful. Thank you , Thank you.
I love you so much!

No comments: