Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"squeak"


I saw these shoes on "Good Things Utah" and thought they were kind of cute. Then, I was standing in line at Costco and a little girl went waddling past me in her little "squeaks". I almost died laughing, I thought that was the cutest thing ever. So today, I found some at the "QuiltedBear" and bought 2 pair for Easton (tennis shoes, and sandals). He wore them to the baseball games tonight and we certainly couldn't lose track of him. They just "squeak" every time he takes a step. And he was proud as punch to have noisy shoes!!!

4 comments:

Rogers Family Blog said...

Hey Liz, a little girl at the zoo had them on and I thought they were the greatest! You could always tell where she was and now, thanks to you, I know where i may be able to get some. Thanks!

Amy said...

I've never heard of them. I think maybe they might drive me nuts. I hate when my shoes squeak

margo said...

I think you need to get a pair for you wear. I would love to see you walking down the mall with squeeky shoes :) I will call you soon, we need to talk :) yipee!

Lisa Erskine said...

I have seen those shoes around and they are too cute! :)