Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My "feet" say... "ahhhhhhh"!

My feet are so happy in my new running shoes. Some guy at the running store told Brandon that these shoes are amazing, and most people don't know about them. So he ordered me a pair and had them shipped to the house. I haven't taken them off since I got them...except to go to church, and even then it was a toss up. Thanks Hun, it's like walking on a cloud. I can get so much done in a day with these "magic" shoes!

8 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I need to know about these little pieces of heaven! BTW, I forgot how freakin' small your feet were. You're practically a dwarf!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Hi, Liz. It's your "twin", Kelli. I thought I'd check out what my other half is doing and what do you have on your post? Running shoes! I think we really do have some things in common...

Natali Thompson said...

Those look super comfy...and WAY cute! I love anything with pink on them. I am always on the look out for good running shoes-I might have to check them out. Funny Kell- you two really are SO similar!

jenn said...

I think this is the brand Margo wears. If so, then you know they're good! I'm pretty sure Chris tried them out too, but I think they hurt his massive arches...he, he!

They look so cute and tiny on you! Shoes pretty much just look ridiculous on my freakin huge feet! Love the pink...good job, Brandon!

Bell Family said...

haha...Kell's comment is sooo true. Your so lucky to know your twin. What a nice thing that Mr. Brandon did. Can he talk to Sam??

jenn said...

About the blogging tag...it's mostly just a fun way for other people to learn more about you. They (meaning the tags) are usually specific to certain topics or questions...sometimes they are about you and your husband or abc questions or something like that. This one though is rather easy and just requires you to list 6 random facts or habits about yourself.

You can check out Cassie's original tag on her blog for idea's or I have another tag I did recently on my blog too. Don't worry your pretty little head over it...it's just for fun! =) (plus, I think it's a great way to document who you are and will be really fun to read in a few years!)

So drum up 6 fun things about you, do a post about it, and then "tag" 6 of your friends! Easy-peasy. xoxo

WHITE said...

There is nothing better then a comfy pair of shoes...good work Brandon! My comfy pair don't look half that cute!