Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our "New" Canvas Home

We will not be getting one of these...an air mattress is in the near future!!Chance would love one of these fabulous bunk bed cots....I think they are a little sketchy, maybe even scary for the person on the bottom!
This is it....the "canvas" beauty!!!!

Yes, we finally broke down and bought our first real "Springbar" tent. We will no longer be wondering where we will be living on our many camping trips this summer. I think that most of our friends were a bit concerned that we were going to have to move in their tents with our small tribe...who doesn't have room for six extra people???
Anyway, last year we decided to sell our very large and spacious fifth wheel and show our kids what it was like to really camp. Brandon and I are so excited!! The kids however; have already ask where the t.v will be fitting into the tent!!! Hopefully we can show them that a fierce game of "spoons" and "uno" can be just as fun. This is what both of us love to do, and we hope our kids will make just as many great memories as we did when we were growing up.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm all about camping (in our trailer) Have fun

schaars said...

How fun! You guys really are the cutest family. And what fun memories for your kids. You are the best blogger I love all the posts. Your girls are so cute and SASSY in there little dance outfits I cant wait for Sienna to take dance.

Ash

aviolamom said...

Brandon & Chance look right at home. Maybe you won't need that hotel room at Lava. It looks like a fun summer ahead!

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog! Troy and I totally remember you guys, although we only remembered you having two kids - it's obviously been awhile!

You have the cutest little family and such a cute blog. You all must have so much fun together. Camping? You are fearless!

It was fun checking in on you. I'm sure we will be back soon!

Love, the Farnsworths

p.s. Brady also has squeeky shoes... love them!

margo said...

Joes valley here we come! Where are we going to cook great grandma's lasagne this time??

jenn said...

YIPPEE! I can't wait to go camping with you this summer. Joe's here we come.

You left the sweetest comment on Troy and Kajsa's blog! I'm glad you checked in on them and vice versa.