If any of you are looking for good ways to contain your kids, throw out the playpens and get a dog kennel....some people may think this is "child abuse" but we call it "survival". Just kidding. But for real, we can't keep Easton out of the cage. He thinks it's such a great little fort! He'll sit in there for 20 minutes and just laugh at himself.
7 comments:
What stinkin' cute pictures of little Easton! So funny.
Oh, and if you're going to call the fish authorities, I think I may have to call child protective services. =)
p.s.- I LOVE your new background. It's perfect and so you.
Do you think I could get one big enough for all three of my kids?
No wonder Jackson is afraid of the animals at your house. You leave the animals loose and put the kids in the cage. I get it now. hahah
I love it! We bought a crate for our dog to travel in when we were moving, and we couldn't keep our kids out of it! What's that about??
That is way funny. I have threatened but never tried it yet! I hope it is ok that I check your blog!!
I love it! I am getting a one asap! :)
Post a Comment